Senior Mechanical Engineer
Join us for the next decade of growth with opportunities in the Healthcare, Education, Industrial and true consulting engineering! Allied Engineering Group, LLC has been a niche Mechanical/Electrical Engineering firm serving Tulsa and surrounding areas since 2000. Currently searching for recently licensed Mechanical Engineer looking to make their mark and assist growing the company into the next generation of Plan-Bid-Spec and Design-Build projects. The Principals of AEG will personally provide hands on guidance and training to the qualified individual for a leadership role. We are not an out-of-state firm trying to spin-up a profit center for a larger firm bottom-line. We are a firm that the name lends itself to perpetuity that new partnerships can thrive under. Join us as we move towards 2020 with a vision of excitement and profitability for you and the entire work group.
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering building systems that meet customer quality requirements.
- Research and design mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required. May supervise one or more subordinates and provide input regarding performance.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including complex designs, computer modeling, selection of systems means and methods, and understanding of multiple building design codes and guidelines.
- Understand how to analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation in the field.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and staff personnel during all project phases.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Professional Engineer (PE) license with 5 years of “Building Systems design experience” (that covers HVAC, piping, plumbing), preferably 5-8 years related work experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent relationships with local professional Architects and industry vendors
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3D Modeling programs such as Revit.